ICTPD for successful ICT integration
ICTPD provides online resources to support the successful integration of ICT in learning.
- Teachers Like Our Resources – we’ve been working with students and teachers online since 1997. Read their comments and feedback.
- Effective – ICTPD.NET provides comprehensive online learning resources to support teachers integrating ICT throughout the curriculum.
- Constructivist Context- the resources provide comprehensive support for the effective use of ICT to improve teaching and learning in a constructivist context with a focus on practical, useful, enjoyable activities which enrich teaching and learning.
- Suitable for All – resources are available for teachers at all levels of experience and confidence from complete beginners to experienced users of ICT.
- Introductory Modules – cover topics such as use of the Internet, basic and advanced search skills, validating information and Internet safety.
- Later Modules – provide support for more advanced topics such as Web 2.0 Tools, concept-mapping, multiple-intelligences, brain-based learning and digital storytelling
- Affordable – ICTPD provide 12 months access to the online resources plus access to Atomic Learning for much less than the cost of a single day of teacher relief.
- Just-In-Time – the ICTPD Resources and Atomic Learning are available 24 hours a day every day of the year, wherever you are. Online tutors are available to help you.
- Ask for a Free Trial – use the link on the left or click here.